Terms and Conditions – Outside Australia:
Wholesale Terms & Conditions:
Retailers need to adjust their expectations from typically factory-made commodities to accommodate the variable nature of hand-made products.
Most of our products are hand-made and individually purchased from each artisan who sets their own price. Despite purchasing/producing baskets at different prices, we have attempted to provide a standard price to you, the retailer. However, keep in mind that hand-made items may vary for any given category – on occasions we may give you a discount, while on other occasions we may need to charge slightly more. It may also mean that for a given price, the baskets comprising your order are of a variable size. Some items are premium quality and are priced accordingly to reflect the additional costs of acquiring them.
Hand-made products may have characteristic blemishes that reflect the imperfections of human endeavour and add to their unique authenticity.
Minimum Order & Mix:
- Minimum order of $700 AUD (excluding freight & optional transit insurance) – any combination of baskets excluding Moses baskets
- Minimum order of Moses Baskets is 8 units (4 Moses baskets fit in a sack).
- Custom orders (minimum of 100 pieces per design) are generally not possible but, when negotiated, require a 50% NON-REFUNDABLE deposit before work will commence. The balance of costs plus freight is due prior to shipping.
- We do not offer a colour selection or photograph service. Where available, you can make general colour selections from the following categories: coloured, earthy, natural (undyed), monochrome.
- “Coloured” is comprised of bright or subdued colours – requests can be made in the “Notes” at checkout and, if available, will be supplied. “Earthy” is comprised of colours that may represented in soil, rocks and forest (includes browns, ochres, olive and khaki greens). “Natural” baskets are undyded, that means they are the dried grass colour, for example, the colour of straw/hay.”Monochrome” is defined as natural + 1 colour combination, for example, black + natural; ink blue + natural; indigo + natural.
- The supplied order form must be fully completed and submitted/emailed for your order to be actioned
- We accept payment via:
PayPal (NOTE: 3.6% international surcharge)
- We do NOT accept credit card payments. International bank transfers can be negotiated for bulk orders (minimum 3000 items) only.
- Payment must be received prior to shipping the goods
- You (the buyer) are responsible for any taxes/duties imposed on the import by your country
11. Freight is an additional cost based on the volume and weight of the order. Freight can only be advised once order is received and packed.
12. Where possible, baskets will be shipped “flat packed” to conserve volume and freight costs. Reshaping them simply requires you to wet the baskets, push them back into shape with your hands and let them dry under the sun or fan. It is worth reshaping them to maximise their beauty and appeal to potential customers.
Baskets are dried and quality checked prior to shipping. We strongly recommend you elect to obtain transit insurance as Afropacific Enterprise accepts no responsibility for:
13. Goods lost or undelivered by courier/postal services. Once the consignment tracking number has been provided to you, Afropacific is considered to have fulfilled its responsibilities with regard to the sale contract. At this point, responsibility is transferred to you, the buyer. It is strongly recommended you organise insurance to cover damage and/or loss of goods in transit.
14. Damage incurred by postal/courier services dragging parcels and causing abrasion.
15. The development of mould where parcels are opened by the receiver 28 days past the invoice issue date resulting from delays in payment of invoice and/or delays in delivery caused by postal/shipping services or Customs/Quarantine Inspections
16. In the case of Item 14 (above) you will need to lodge a Damaged Goods Claim with your local postal service.
17. If mouldy baskets are received within 28 days of the invoice issue date, Afropacific Enterprise will replace the baskets free of charge providing contact via email is made prior to the expiry of the 28 days and is accompanied by photographs of each affected basket.
18. Afropacific Enterprise recommends baskets be stored in a dry environment with circulating air (industrial dehumidifier and fan). Afropacific Enterprise accepts no responsibility for damage/mould incurred to the baskets as a result of the handling and storage practices of the receiver.
19. We do NOT offer exclusivity to any vendor or location. We are in the market to compete with other wholesalers for business
Social Media and Images:
20. Afropacific gives permission for our vendors to use our social media (videos and images) whilst there is an enduring business relationship between us (ie. whilst you continue to stock our products) providing, with each and every use, you:
21. Acknowledge or reference us as the source of the media
22. Tag us
23. Permission to use our media ceases upon cessation of the business relationship.
Placing an order implies acceptance of all the above terms and conditions.